- Other Title – Thinking Of The Moon When Flower Blooms
- Director – Hwang In Hyuk
- Screenwriter – Kim Joo Hee
- Genre – Comedy, Historical
- No. Of Episodes – 16
- Airing Period – Dec 20, 2021 to Feb 15, 2022
- Duration – 1 hr 10 min
- Network – KBS2
Set in the Joseon era during a period marked by the strictest prohibition laws illustrating that prohibition is no match for human desire. The story of three people who can ruin each other’s lives because they keep on bumping into each other in front of the secret liquor warehouse.
Inspector Nam Young, a passionate and good-looking inspector of the Ministry of Patriots and Constitutional Affairs who left his hometown to achieve fame in Hanyang and restore his family status.
Kang Ro Seo, a poor aristocrat’s daughter who is the family’s breadwinner. She is hard-working and does all types of jobs to make money. To pay off debt that she fallen into, she starts brewing alcohol during the strict alcohol prohibition period.
Lee Pyo is the rebellious crown prince. In this era of prohibition, he is considered a nuisance to the kingdom because he still leaves the palace to drink. Han Ae Jin is the only daughter of a noble family who is straightforward and stubborn.
- Yoo Seung Ho as Nam Young
- Lee Hye Ri as Kang Ro Seo
- Byeon Woo Seok as Lee Pyo
- Kang Mi Na as Han Ae Jin
- Jang Gwang as Moon Yeon Jo
- Choi Won Young as Lee Shi Heum